Join Our Team!
Food Expediter (Expo) – Job Description
We are a destination restaurant! Our guests drive from near and FAR, for our World’s Greatest Ribs! We are looking for hardworking teammates to join our team, and help us continue providing the best BBQ experience in Colorado. Join our winning team and see why we are FAMOUS!
JOB SUMMARY: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up Expo’s station. Monitors ticket times. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards. Prepares all menu items according to Famous Dave’s recipes, plate presentations and specifications. Completes side duties including, but not limited to stocking, bussing tables, cleaning back of the house areas, washing dishes and cleaning. Follow Expo absolutes. Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Prepares menu items according to Famous Dave’s recipes, cook line, plate presentations and specifications, sends food out to the correct tables, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Sets up work station, cleans, stocks, and restocks workstations.
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Acts as communication liaison between the Back of House and the Front of House. Constantly cleans work areas as needed.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Previous cooking/serving experience preferred
- Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to accurately read, interpret and prepare all Famous Dave’s guidelines
- Ability to prepare and present menu items per recipes
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by Guest and prepare and cook food according to instructions
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to fellow employees, Front of House staff, and Guests.